Sugeng rawuh dhateng Goa Pindul n Candi Prambanan

10/29/2012 12:55:00 PM


Yeah... time to adventure is come :))
Wednesday, 24 October 2012 evening after work I and my friends (Evi,Ira, and Nisa) meet at Pasar Senen Station

We use Bogowonto train, the train departed 06:40 PM
I finished my work at 05:00 PM, direcly I went to my boarding house to took my bag
Ohh.. time is up.. time is up..
With super hight speed I took my bag and then stop a taxi

How this?? the taxi not yet came, hezzz...
After I wait around 15 minutes, the taxi came, Alhamdulillah :)
But.. I got the trafic jam, oh my God -,-
Jakarta oh Jakarta, why trafic jam is always your problem, hezz...

Finally, around 06:05 PM I arrived at station
At there already there is Nisa,Evi, and Inka

Why Inka came??
How so lovely she is, she come just to deliver our departure :)
Thank u Inka :)

Ira not yet came, we contacted her
She say that she got trafic jam, hazzz.. -,-
But with hard struggle (* hyperbola ) she arrived too

Our face look so weird :|
So many oil at our face, wkwkwkw :))
I will never post that picture, really so weird :)) haha..
But we stil HAPPY, yeah..

06:40 PM our train departed, bye..bye Jakarta :D
Thursday,05:00 our train arrived at "Toto Kromo City Jogjakarta" hoho :D
"Sugeng rawuh dhateng Jogjakarta"
And our adventure began :D

This is the pictures :D
at Prambanan Temple


take picture first :D
holding hands
:D

woo.. the dark is come

that stalactite like "Lingga"

still dark 

horooor.. :|

prepare to go to the darkest spot

say cheese :D

hoho.. :))


:D


Saturday, 27 October 2012 
Hazzz.. we must going back to Jakarta -,-
I wanna stay here for a little longer, please.. :|

Finally 11:05 PM we going back to Jakarta with Matarmaja train

Bye..bye.. Jogja
See u next time :)  

0 komentar