For our live we need "GREAT IMAGINATION"

8/31/2012 11:28:00 AM

I ever saw Spongebob movie at television, the story is about "Imagination"
This is the link from youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eHvuBF41Q8

Spongebob and his friend Patrick buy big television but they not use that television however throw away that television and use the televison box for playying.
They get into the box and start their imagination at there.

Ahh..they have so great imagination 

People can make their imagination infinitely, you can imaginate everything you want.
Like me, I always imagine that some day I will be success woman, I will be the beautiful programmer and married with the person who have responsibility and love me the most, and than we will have many children :) 
When imagine that I feel so happy, may Allah bless my imagination amiin :)

---- For our live we need GREAT IMAGINATION ----


Images Source :
Google

0 komentar